Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

D3 A2 - Defying the Odds

Attribution: Stephen Curry

If I were to interview Stephen Curry what would my five questions be:
  1. My first question would be: "How long have you been playing basketball?"
  2. My second question would be: "What inspired you to be a basketball player?"
  3. My third question would be: "What other sports did you like when you were a kid other than basketball?"
  4. My fourth question would be: "How old were you when you first started playing basketball?"
  5. My fifth question would be "Why did you decide to be a basketball player?"
Attribution: Stephen Curry

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Amelia!

    I'm so glad to see you're participating in the SLJ programme, your response to the teaser week activity, Mass Migration, was really impressive!
    I appreciate perspective, and was happy to see you engaging with the pros and cons of something so controversial. Did you enjoy the activity?

    Stephen Curry is such a beautiful man, isn't he? But more than this, he's so good at basketball. He's a natural talent and I love watching him do 3-pointers!

    I'd like to know how he feels though with all of this publicity on him, I feel like personally it would be unbearable!

    Thanks for this aesthetically pleasing blog post, Amelia.

    P.s well done for attributing your images!

    Ngā mihi

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about