Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

D3 A1 - Rugby Superstars

Attribution: Avengers

If I were to have three superpowers what would they be and why?
  1. My first power would be mind reading because I would know what everyone was thinking and what their next move would be.
  2. My second power would be an elemental because then I could control everything. Air, water, earth and fire. I could also control humans seeing as nearly 60% of the human body is made up of water.
  3. My third power would be copycat because then if anyone else had powers I could copy their powers and have so many.
Attribution: Justice League

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amelia,

    Wow, you sound terrifyingly awesome, I would not want to mess with you, especially as you could beat any super hero by stealing their powers. I hope you will use your powers for good instead of conquering us all. :)

    The powers you've chosen are really cool and you've left no avenue available to be defeated. I think most of the time people are just thinking about food, cats or boring stuff.

    The elemental thing sounds kind off like 'Avatar The Last Air Bender' (which you should definitely watch if you haven't already) especially with the water controlling people.

    It's awesome to see how creatively and deeply you've thought about this activity and as I say, I would not want to be against you.

    Keep up the amazing posts and I'll see you in the comments.
    Daniel :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about