Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

D2 A3 - Miracle on the Hudson

Attribution: Brave

Either I don't know someone doing something brave or I just can't remember.
I don't ever recall knowing someone doing something brave, maybe I did when I was younger, but I definitely don't now.
I think the closest thing I know to anyone doing something brave would be my Mum, when she took charge after a dog was loose and had bitten three children including my sister. She didn't panic and had everything under control, she just called animal control.

Attribution: Brave

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amelia,

    I’m back from my break and ready to comment on your blogs again. I ate lots of nice food and lived off leftovers for a while and hung out with my family lots. I hope you had an awesome break over the holidays and enjoyed yourself. I’d love to hear what you got up to.

    Your presentation is beautiful as always and it's great to see you have stuck to a style that you like and works for you. It's all good if you can't remember a time when you were brave and I think it is still brave to be calm and maintain control of the situation like your mum did.

    There's lots of little, everyday acts of bravery we have to do sometimes. Whenever we are anxious or nervous about saying or doing something but have the courage to still go through with it, that's bravery. I wouldn't be surprised if you asked your friends and family and they knew of times when you had been brave.

    I hope you had an awesome holidays and you start posting again if you can as your work is some of the best quality I have seen.

    Daniel :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about