Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Interland - Mindful Mountain Success


My best friend Dante and I played Mindful Mountain on Interland today and it was so fun.
We learnt that private information like passwords, emails and addresses are private and should not be shared with the public.

I enjoyed playing this game because it taught me about things I would need to know to be able to protect my information. - Amelia

I really liked how the game was so enjoyable and that there are so many ideas that go into it. - Dante

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Amelia and Dante, I really like the way you have written your post together because I can see that you have both shared your thoughts and worked collaboratively. Do you think Interland is a quality learning experience? Would you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about