Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

Quality blogging.



This blog post is about quality blogging, I made this voki so other bloggers could learn about being a quality blogger.

I learnt that I have to make sure that my punctuation and grammar is correct at all times and that a know how to create things by listening.

I enjoyed it because making things, learning what you can and not use, but I mostly liked to learn about how to be a quality blogger.

the one problem that I had was trying to add the link to my voki but I ended up getting it write.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amelia, well done on inserting the link - you did get it right! I am sure that next time you try to insert a link like this, you will remember this experience. Your avatar is very clear and tells us that a quality blog has correct spelling and punctuation. Your writing is a good reflection on your learning Amelia, make sure you do this for every blog post from now on.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about